Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Smelly Attack

It's out to get me.
I heard it first.
Like the hiss of a cat.
Right as it attacks something.
Totally an unexpected sound.
As the cat was with me, no one else was in the house, and it was a really weird sound for the dog to make it.
Maybe it was just an old house sound.
...One I haven't heard before.
A ghost?
Who knows. I put it from my mind.
Until I heard it again. A hiss.
Had someone come home? No.
What was the sound then?
No idea.
Until it attacked me!
I'd gone into the bathroom, to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.
And I glanced towards the window.
WHAM!
A machine that had been hiding at eye level, hit me with a blast of scented spray. Right in the face.
Luckily I wasn't close enough to get it in my eyes.
Still, I'd forgotten that the parentals had placed a scenty thing in the bathroom.
It's easy to forget.
Until it hisses at you.
And sprays stuff in your face.
I can't tell if it does it at certain times, or if something walks by, or if its a little of both.
But it's quick to startle. Quick to attack.
And loves to go for the face.

>.>
Beware the Scent Machine. Beware!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A guy came to the door to drop something off. He was tall, skinny, and had a short beard that lay close to his face, along with some glasses. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place him as he turned away. But he came back and I realized it was Sayce, an institute friend. It wasn't surprising that I hadn't recognized him because he'd gotten thinner. He came back to the door because he remembered that I needed to fill out some paperwork for the church, name, membership number so that something could get done...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment