Tuesday, February 11, 2014

4 Hrs

My roommate thinks I'm crazy.
Crazy for only getting four hours of sleep last night.
Crazy for not taking a nap.
Crazy for staying up waaaay past when I should probably have gone to bed if I'd been working on four hours of sleep any other day.

However, I'm still pretty awake.
Why?
Because I haven't quite got the sleep deprivation to hit me yet.
Why?

Well, Yesterday I woke up with a headache that I ended up trying to get rid of for the rest of the day.
And since it was the sort of headache that rested right behind the eye.
I wasn't productive.
Which meant I slept/napped for a lot of the day.
So I wasn't sleepy when bedtime came.
And the 4 hours of sleep felt more like a nap.

So I was able to function throughout the day....albeit my patience levels were rather thin, but...
sleep. was the furthest thought from my mind. There was so much to do and no time to sleep.

In any case.
I'm sleepy now. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

11 Medals -Norway
9 Medals - Canada
8 Medals -Netherlands
7 Medals - United States, Russia
5 Medals -Germany
4 Medals - Austria, Sweden
3 Medals - France, Czech Republic, Slovenia
2 Medals - Switzerland, Italy, Japan
1 Medal - Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, South Korea, China, Finland, Great Britain, Ukraine

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! Good luck!

The Dream

Involved Captain America and a trailer/house thing with secret passageways and blockable doors. Cap was trying to prevent us from helping him with some sort of problem by locking us out. It may have involved shape shifting....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment