Friday, February 21, 2014

Music of Ice

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!

Finally. After like two months of waiting it came!

What came?

My last Christmas Present!

>.> I know right? Christmas was so two months ago. But seriously, that's how long it took for my present to arrive that my roomie ordered for me.

What was it?

The Piano Music to Disney's Frozen.

^^ And Finally. It's here!

And like most piano books, the music is always much more complicated to play compared to singing it. lol. Here's to learning the songs...hopefully. :S

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

27 Medals - United States
26 Medals - Russia
24 Medals - Canada
23 Medals - Norway
22 Medals - Netherlands
17 Medals - Germany
16 Medals - France
14 Medals - Sweden
13 Medals - Austria
11 Medals - Switzerland
9 Medals - China
8 Medals - Slovenia, Japan, Italy
7 Medals - South Korea
6 Medals - Belarus
5 Medals - Poland
4 Medals - Finland, Great Britain
3 Medals -Australia, Latvia
2 Medals - Ukraine
1 Medal - Slovakia, Croatia, Kazakhstan

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)

The Dream

There was a ghost guy in my bedroom, a future love interest. And I kept trying to wake up but the faint misty face of the guy kept distracting me, but when I felt a black something settle against my throat...

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment