Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tweets of the Birds

Soooo remember how like a week or so ago I finished my goal of reading conference talks?
Well, finishing such a long goal called for a bit of a reward. :)

Therefore, meaning I finally decided to take the plunge and do something crazy.
And This Was The Perfect Excuse! :D

I joined Twitter.

Yep. That's what I did. ^^;;

Why?
Well...
mostly because I could. (been thinking about it for a while now.)
Could follow family, friends, famous people, favorite shows/characters.
Could use hashtags!
Could work on saying more with less words.
Could connect with others in the writing world.

And many other things. :)

It's been a new experience. Fun too. :)

So yah. ^^

@SarnicDirchi

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

17 Medals - Netherlands
16 Medals - Russia, United States
14 Medals - Norway, Canada
12 Medals - Germany
9 Medals - Sweden
7 Medals - Switzerland, Austria
6 Medals - France
5 Medals - China, Japan, Slovenia, Italy
4 Medals - Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic
3 Medals - South Korea, Latvia
2 Medals - Great Britain, Finland, Australia
1 Medal - Slovakia, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment