Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Day In Review -February 25th

Saturday, February 25th 2006

- My Sister, Myself and my Dad went to the Eye Doctor today to have our vision checked and to pick out new glasses for ourselves. My Dad needed some reading glasses because his vision is more far sighted than near sighted. We picked up my Mom and went to Paces to get lunch before dropping by the Target to get some new Yu-Gi-Oh Cards. (Obsessed with them at this time.) We picked up my brother (no idea where he was.) and went to another store to get more Yu-Gi-Oh cards. ^^ I was super excited because I finally got the ONE card I'd been avidly searching for. Buster Blader!

Wednesday, February 25th 2009

- I had school today, working on an English paper before going to my classes. ASL I skipped because we were testing and my test wasn't today, Had Anthropology, then in my English class we got into groups to talk about our research projects. I think my group was disturbed that my project focused on the dead. Specifically Mummies. In History we watched a movie. I met up with my roommate Ali so that we could go to physical therapy (she tore her ACL in January) When we got back we made dinner and watched American Idol and High School Musical 2

Thursday, February 25th 2010

- I woke up with the same headache I went to bed with and couldn't last all the way through school. I managed to go to my first two institute classes before deciding that it wasn't worth it. I ran into one of my Institute teachers in the hallway and when I informed him I wasn't feeling well he said "I can see it in your eyes that you're in pain." I felt guilty not going to my last institute class of the day, but plan to make it up by going to a different one on a different day. I slept until 1:30 when some random phone number called me...and hung out the rest of the day.

Friday, February 25th 2011

-I woke up early this morning to get ready for my MRI. I was getting one placed on me because I've been getting headaches a lot, and they wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with my brain. I went to the clinic where I changed into their scrubs and a guy named Billy took a sample of my blood. (first time I've had blood drawn.) The MRI went well, I just laid there really still as the machine made it's beeps and boops and other sounds. I went to school and at like 10:45am I got the call from the doctor saying that my brain looked normal! Yay! I went to Arby's with Dan for dinner then to the Institute building to watch the Talent Show.

Saturday, February 25th 2012

- I woke up early this day as well in order to work on a writing project with a friend as her computer time was limited. I spent most of the day talking with her online and watched movies on the TV. I ventured outside in the afternoon to grab groceries and ended up getting a free veggie tool thing after watching a demonstration. Came home and watched more TV just relaxing.

Monday, February 25th 2013

-I spent a bit of the morning writing, before Kikay and I went to the bank to do a deposit before we hit up Hobby Lobby where I bought a seed bead loom to create bracelets. I dropped Kikay off at school and stayed long enough to get some stamps from the post office there and then drove over to the other College's campus in the area where I went on a small treasure hunt in the library there and stuck around to write a bit more. Just as I was getting up to leave Vocal Point walked by. ()_() Totally felt like a deer in the headlights. Later in the evening I met up with Kikay and we went and watched Warm Bodies (a movie I didn't think she'd want to see.. but she liked it!)

Tuesday, February 25th 2014

- Work went well enough this day, even though I was opening by myself. I ended up selling a bird to a couple and they took a while to help because they were answering questions. I actually had to talk to a few people and spent a lot of time with them all it seemed like which meant I got a bit behind on my opening tasks. Not too badly...but I didn't get to finish the fish and crickets or the dishes. I tried to do the dishes, but Reth wasn't happy about the 'brown water' today that was left in the sink afterwards... I triggered a headache after I got home from work, probably from taking too long of a nap I think, and it wouldn't go away.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015

- It was another day of training today for me. One of our new coworkers was scheduled to open with me, and while she'd been in the department for the week before, it hadn't been during the busy part of our morning where we work to open/clean/feed all the animals in the store before we open. Because she was new at this I had to take time out to show her how to do everything. I briefly showed her how to do the bedding changes, but had her go open the rest of the department -showing her what to do- as I worked to get the bedding changes done myself. Long story short...compared to the recent changes of the week...we were way behind. It harked back to before I got all my new hires in. As it was a struggle to get anything done. I hadn't even gotten to our fish tasks before it was time for me to go, but at least I got everything else I needed to accomplish accomplished. It was a long day for me, so I came home and took a nap before watching the Agent Carter finale and Big Hero 6. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment