Saturday, February 21, 2015

The A.M. Food

I became one of those people I don't like this morning.
The ones that are out and about shopping at the very start of the day.
Yah.
>.<
That was me.

Why?
Well....it wasn't on purpose let me assure you.
But through a series of distracting events, I ended up taking my work phone home with me yesterday...and had to bring it back this morning. (18 hour vacation for that phone. Yay for it.)

Which left me up.
Awake.
Out of the apartment.
Waaaayyy to early in the morning.

But I didn't want to just go back to my apartment.
I wanted to be up doing stuff!
I wanted to find a cozy corner to just hang out in and peoplewatch/write/draw etc...
Cept I had no idea where to go.
As my usual spot of preference is school.
And on a Saturday...that just seems wrong to visit the College and hang out.

So I went a scoping.
And ended up doing a bit of morning shopping as well at the mall....where I ended up for a bit.

But the best news of the day,
Was that I was up and about.
Which meant.
I could try something I'd always been meaning to try.
What was this thing?

Taco Bell's Breakfast Menu.

Don't ask me why I've wanted to try it for a while.
It's just been one of those things where I saw it one day, and thought it looked really good.
And I just wanted to see if it tasted as good as it looked.

The only problem is....
If I'm not at work.....I'm never out of the house before 11.
Because I like to sleep in.
And unfortunately, fast food places like those of Taco Bell....do not serve breakfast at all hours of the day. (which is a shame....)
And since their breakfast menu ends at 11....
I've never gotten the chance to try their breakfast food.

Until today.
Because I was up and about before 11.
Because I had to bring back my work phone.
Because I wanted to not go back to my apartment.
So finally.
Finally.

I was able to go to Taco Bell, look at their menu and finally pick something out to order!

My choice? The A.M. Sausage CrunchWrap.
Which was basically a hashbrown, with sausage and eggs and spicy cheese all wrapped in a soft taco shell.
It sounded delicious, and the picture made it look delicious!
So I ordered it and promptly escaped the building to go eat my prize in a more remote location.
I.E. The mall....because I didn't want to go home yet.
And guys.....

It was delicious!
Seriously, it tasted better than my expectations which is a Wow surprise! sort of reaction.
I hoped it would be good, but for it to actually taste this good?

Oh, it's seriously made me reconsider my preference of not leaving the house before 11.
Because if I could get one of these like once a week...
Pretty sure I'd be in heaven. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, and things were a bit chaotic because we were moving our back rooms into a new location, one that was closer to the front of the store, and in a more noisy location, which I couldn't understand. To make it worse, this new 'room' seemed to be outside surrounded by trees yet at the same time was inside a room that was like a closet, but at the same time, I was sitting in a long narrow cardboard box with all the animals precariously placed inside and somehow this cardboard box was both a room that was able to protect the animals from the elements and yet it was just cardboard box that was chest high when I sat down in it to try and give some of our sick animals their medicine and it was out in the open so everyone could stare in and see what I was doing which I did not like. Because I feared that they would bother the animals, especially a young freckled boy in a baseball cap that had the aura of trouble around him....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment