Sunday, February 15, 2015

Headache Woes

There are nights when I really struggle.
Struggle to rest.
Struggle to sleep.
Struggle to stay warm.
Struggle to relax.

Why?

Because there are nights when I get really bad headaches.
Ones where nothing at all seems to work on me until the early hours of the morning.

This one I had last night was one of the worser ones.
Where medicine didn't help it go away.
Drinking water didn't help it go away.
Heat packs didn't help it go away.
Sleep didn't help it go away.
and taking a Shower didn't help it go away.

Seriously, it was torture.
My neck and back were so tense.
My head ached.
It made my stomach all rolly polly.
And I was all shivery.
I hate it when I shiver.

It just proves how really unwell I am because I don't ever really shiver. I love the cold!
But with the headache I had last night.
Oh no, no tolerance for it at all.
It was like 73 degrees in my apartment,
and I was shivering like it was snowing!

Finally though, I managed to fall asleep, curled up on a heat pack on our couch in the living room.

Yay for the miracle couch. O.o
So odd, that every apartment I've been on that has one such couch, one where I can curl up on it, and walla, some sleep later and I'm all better.

Headache gone!
Finally.

>.< I hate getting headaches that are that bad.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment