Saturday, February 7, 2015

Fish Crazed

Guys....
I really really want a fish tank.

An actual fish tank where I can have more than one fish swimming around in the waters.

You have no idea how close I came to buying just a smaller fish tank to set on an empty table in our kitchen, let alone wanting to buy that 125 gallon tank and set it along a nice big empty stretch of kitchen wall that has no other purpose save for that.

It's only the fact that my current apartment complex is against pets or fish tanks larger than a betta bowl that has kept me from making the leap. I do not want to be kicked out after all.

Yet it is so tempting.
Just to think about.

This week I've again been playing with different ideas on what fish I'd like in my fish tank,
And I've nearly come to the conclusion that I will need two giant ones. (Don't worry I haven't gone that far into la la land) One for goldfish so I can pick out all the fancy looking ones (comets and otherwise) and fill up that tank with patterns, and the other, of course for all the tropical fish I'd like to have.

Yes, such a dream I have. To finally see all the fish swimming together in one tank instead of in the store separated into multiple smaller ones.

For now though, it will have to remain a dream, one that I want to become a reality sooner rather than later.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Our house was going to be set on fire, so my parents and family were hurriedly packing up the items we couldn't live without. Only there was a catch. We were going on a cruise, and everything we wanted to take had to fit into a single large suitcase. The rest would be destroyed. I struggled a bit as I had trouble deciding which stuffed animals I wanted to take with me as I had many, but I knew I could only save a few. Not to mention that I needed to pack clothes for the cruise, and other items beyond the stuffed animals, but I couldn't tear myself away from them, frantically trying to decide which ones I wanted to save and which ones could perish as I could get others in the future. Only when I realized that I had moved out and that most of my stuff was at my apartment did I relax and

have the unholy tones of daylight pull me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D


No comments:

Post a Comment