Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hectic Saturday

I really am not used to working Saturdays anymore.
I've been lucky enough to be able to get many a weekend off recently, because of how scheduling between me and my coworkers has worked out.
Which means, I've gotten to avoid the craziness that is Saturday.
Since we don't have a lot of tasks to do on Saturdays besides opening,
It's not that big of a deal that we're busy.

It's just hectic.
I'm so used to weekday mornings. Where not many people come in and I can get my morning tasks done easily enough for the most part.
But Saturday Mornings....when I'm opening by myself.
Meh.
Not so much.

Nothing that wasn't doable.
Tasks just took longer to complete as there were customers in pretty quickly who needed my help in the store.
 
Overall it was a nice long shift of constant customer service. :) There was hardly a moment when I wasn't helping someone it seemed like, constantly moving back and forth on my feet to help out the customers.

Definitely glad I don't have to deal with the craziness as often now, as truly, it's exhausting working with so many people in such a short time. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment