Sunday, March 1, 2015

Keys Keys Keys

We had a lesson in Relief Society today.
Talking about the Priesthood, and Priesthood keys.

I admit, I wasn't paying too much attention to it...I'd heard most of it before and had read the talks given. Plus the mind just didn't want to focus on such a topic today.

But then, the teacher did something to catch my attention.

She pulled out a little hand out to give to all of us.
And on the paper, was a metal key.
Most of them looked like those old keys that used to go to houses.
(In reality they were keys from the Michaels' craft store. So new, but made to look old.)

The reason why this caught my attention is....

I love old keys. ^^

I have a soft spot for the ancient looking things.
Probably because I enjoy history.
And old looking keys just feel like they would have a history to them.
The stories they could tell if they could talk.
What did they unlock?
Who held them?
For how long?

Old Keys are awesome. ^^

I loved being able to pick one out.

.....Though it was difficult to not just abscond with the lot of them...

Looking at it just makes me smile. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment