Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Perfect Pjs

One of the best gifts that can be received is brand new pjs.
Especially ones that come from M&M world.
^^
Don't ask me why.
But for some reason, I just consider those ones to be the best pjs to wear. ^^
They're comfortable.
Not too hot nor too cold.
Come in bright colors.

And I was able to get a new pair!! ^^
So. So. So. Exciting.
As my parents had been on a brief vaca, and visited M&M world while they were there. ^^
(I've actually never been...weird.)

And when they came back, they brought me a brand new set of pjs to wear!
Ah.
^^ Love them.
Love brand new pjs.

It gets even better in that I also got a M&M blanket from them as well.
And just like their pjs, it's perfect. Doesn't fail at keeping me cold, but doesn't overdo it in getting me too warm.

Honestly, M&Ms should stick to the clothes and blankets. Have their own clothes line. As they are excelling in them. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment