Saturday, March 21, 2015

A New Entertainment

Well.
It's finally happened.
After years of having people telling me to get it.
I got it.
Netflix.

It's like a whole new world opened up to me.
So many shows and movies now at my fingertips.
It's overwhelming.
But at the same time,
It's easy to see I won't be short of shows any time soon.

Though, exploring through it,
The shows I want to watch....a lot of them aren't yet there.
Still.
I have plenty to keep me entertained.

Goodbye social world.
See you next to never.

;) lol
Or not.

At least I now have a source of visual background noise, for when I am home.
New shows for my craving knowledge to partake of.

We'll see how this whole adventure with Netflix turns out.

Should be interesting. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, when I got overrun with a bunch of customers all with different problems with their betta fish. I had to multitask as I worked to figure out the problems between each of them,
But got frustrated when I went to show one customer where our medicines were, they weren't on their aisle!
Why?
The stockers had moved things around.
Now there were paint and crafting supplies there.
I was suddenly in more of a convenience store with food and such. With the fish things all intermingled within it. With no rhyme or reason. Which meant I had to return to my customers and let them know I couldn't find it, so it would take a while longer than I had planned.
I searched all over the store, going up and down the stairs of campus, to the food court before finally taking my heavy backpack and making the long, very long walk back up the stairs, searching for those customers. I was exhausted, my movements not as fast as they should have been....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment