Wednesday, March 25, 2015

VT Difficulties

Why is it so hard to knock on a door?
Seriously, it's like six feet away from me.
Yet I find it difficult to do so.
To go to the next apartment and knock.
Why?
Because I don't want to get rejected.
I don't want to come out of it feeling like I'd just made a fool of myself.

Honestly, it should be easy.
Go knock on their door.
Say hi. try and make friends. Talk. Have a good time.

Yet.
It's difficult.

Honestly, I don't need a reason to feel worse about myself.

Seriously, Visiting Teaching is not for the introverted people.
The ones content to stay in a quiet corner. To watch. To listen. To enjoy from a distance.

Visiting Teaching is basically the opposite of that.
You have to get up.
Go out, expose yourself, go be the one to instigate talking with others?
It's difficult.
It's hard.

*sighs*
Yet it has to be done...
Hopefully tomorrow brings the courage to do just that...

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment