Sunday, March 8, 2015

Unfortunate

I got a text earlier today,
From one of my Home Teachers.
Asking if they could drop by this evening after Church to say hi.

O.o
What?
These guys actually exist??
I hadn't heard from my home teachers at all since I moved in here.
And now they were suddenly wanting to talk?
(Turns out new assignments for who was supposed to home teach who went out.)

So, I agreed to meet.
Later in the evening as I wasn't in town until later.

Surprisingly, they showed up.
Yay!! :D
Well, two of the four showed up. lol.
From what I understand, their apartment is supposed to teach mine.

In any case.
We got to talking.
And it came up that I worked at Starsmet.

They got smiles on their faces. "Starsmet? Wait...then you probably know our new roommate!"

A feeling of dread rushed through me.
Oh no.
No.
It couldn't be.
What were the chances!

>.<
Apparently totally in my favor.
When I didn't want them to be.

I knew a coworker of mine had moved into my apartment complex.
News that I did not like.
As this coworker is.....irritating, and I have no desire whatsoever to see them outside of work.
Especially considering they've become more of a trial recently especially at work.

And now.
Now, I had received the news that they had not only moved into my complex.
But into a building that was part of my ward.
Into the very apartment that teaches mine!

They're not a member of the Church, so it's unlikely that he'd come over to participate in home teaching.
Especially when I firmly told the two home teachers that they were not to tell my coworker that I lived there.
Because I do not want them to know.
I don't want to have them show up on my door step. Ever.

Work should remain at work.

*sighs*
I have no idea why this is all happening to me.
All I'm thinking about right now is that I hope I survive living here for the rest of my contract without them ever finding out we lived so close. :S

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment