Sunday, March 29, 2015

Roommate Friends

I got a taste of what it would be like to have my friends as roommates.
For they came down to stay the night with me.
As I had two empty beds that weren't seeing use for a little while longer.
And so they took advantage of the situation, and came down to stay!
Which was great because I was able to spend more than a couple of hours with them.
It's been forever since I've spent any amount of time with them.

I actually think it might be alright. To have them as Roommates.
You know it's everyone's fear that you move in as friends and leave not as friends.
Yah, that's always been my concern.
I mean, I've been trying to get my friends to come down to College Town so that we can be closer by.
But even though I talk about having them move in....I'm always hesitant. I don't want our friendships to suffer.
Yet.
I think this was a glimpse of the good life.
Seeing their morning habits, their evening habits, getting ready, what they prefer to eat.

It leaves me hopeful.
Though it's still not too likely we'll manage to move in together.
I do think that we could make it work if it does happen.

We'll see.
It's in the future.
Still.
I liked it. :D
Wish we could do more sleepovers more often. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment