Friday, March 13, 2015

Cleaning Blahs

I hate cleaning checks.
It's unnecessary stress put on individuals.
That comes in exactly the wrong time.
When life is crazy.
Hectic.
When you have other things to do.

It gets even more stressful,
When it's late at night.
And you realize that your roommates.
Half of your roommates.
Haven't come home to clean their portion of the apartment.

And you're sure they saw that there was a cleaning check this weekend.
Yet....
No cleaning was done.

Not that I could see. I doubt it was done in the morning while I was at work.

Sooo....
It was difficult to do my own portion of the cleaning.
Because I knew my apartment wasn't going to pass.
I wasn't about to do the work for them.
So...we weren't going to pass.

Or at least, they weren't going to pass.
I did end up....after long delays,  cleaning my portion of the apartment.
Which turned out to be a good thing.

For I, and my one other roommate who cleaned, did pass.

My other roommates on the other hand....did not.

I was there when the checker came. He looked through all the rooms, and then looked to me. "Do you know if these have been cleaned?" He asked.
I shook my head. "I haven't seen them do so unless they did it while I was at work...which I doubt."

And so....by my words....they did not pass. I suppose it was more of a confirmation for him because he could tell stuff hadn't been cleaned.

Now, we have a recheck.
Or at least they do.
Me and my other roomie are home free.
Still.
That means I need to keep the place somewhat presentable. >.< bleh. If only for a few more days. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment