Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Day in Review - March 31st

Tuesday, March 31st 2009

- It was another typical school day for me, between classes I checked out the artwork I'd submitted into the Institute Art contest. It still wasn't damaged. ^^ (This is a big deal because in Elementary School at least once a year a piece of work of mine -art- would be destroyed. The worry still exists it will happen again.) I also went to the Cashier's Office and paid $80.00 to join the PTK today too. I spent much time over at my friend Kristin's place after school because my internet wasn't working in my own apartment and worked on my ASL homework. It also wasn't helpful in my own apartment that my roommate Jackie was blasting her music super loud. It made it difficult to concentrate.

Wednesday, March 31st 2010

- I was woken up at 4am by my nose being super stuffed up and I was unable to go back to sleep. So I did some homework and cleaned up the floor and vacuumed in preparation for our floors to get cleaned by a professional crew. (I never understood why they did this before everyone moved out for the summer.) I drank lots of liquids and took some Tylenol and managed to feel well enough to go to school. (I was stubborn too.) My classes went well enough, it snowed again today and Elise gave me a ride when she saw me walking as she drove by. In my Sociology class Kristin gave me some Sudafed, and my friend Tiffany gave me an orange both of which helped a little, but also made me sleepy. In my ASL Linguistics class it was the day of my group project. I should have been more nervous than I was for it. (I hate group projects with a passion. I dislike working in groups.) We ended up teaching for like 5 minutes before the teacher took over for another 20 lol. Which was great. None of us were complaining. I ended up feeling better in my head by the end of the day but had a bit of a chest cough that still needed to get better.

Thursday, March 31st 2011

-I was woken up by my Mom this morning when she called me to warn me that the Insurance company was going to be calling me soon. (I wonder if this was when I accidentally backed into a car that was waiting in the parking lot of my apt....people shouldn't wait like that. >.<) So the day I could have slept in...I ended up not because I had to talk to them. I dropped the car off to Kikay before going to my Chemistry class. Basically everyday my Chemistry class had a morning quiz that worked via clickers (electronic answering devices) and Kikay took long enough that I was going to be late for that. So on my way to Chemistry and I pulled out my clicker and started pushing buttons so when I got into range I could answer the question straight off. ^^ It worked too! :D Did Anatomy Quiz corrections for my noon break before doing Anatomy homework. Had other classes, had more homework and my Law Society class before coming home. (It was a class that was once a week where we brought in different presenters to talk to us about aspects of law and ate lots of food.) I went to Dan's Paren'ts place with him for dinner. Came home and watched Beauty and the Beast with Kikay. :)

Saturday, March 31st 2012

-The cat that Meralto saw dead last night was not my cat Dove. :) She showed up later this afternoon asking for food. (Dove is a feral cat I tamed, she stays outside -still alive in 2015) However I know of only two other black cats in the neighborhood. :( I hope neither one of them was killed either. :( I spent the first session of General Conference at my friend Shane's place. -It was supposed to be a gathering of friends, but it ended up being me with his family. They were nice and provided me breakfast. ^^ Though his Dad ended up messing with the TV connection in the middle of President Packer's talk, so we lost a few minutes of it. Strangely enough I think something similar happened the year before during Packer's talk then as well. I gave my brother Meralto his present -a leather bracelet and his meteor (I think we were on vacation and he hadn't been able to go...his birthday isn't for a couple more months...) I think he really liked it. I worked on my 72 hour kit while watching the second session of conference, I really liked Elder Hollands' and Scott's talk. After conference I went outside and saw my neighbor Riva (she lived across the street, she passed away...in 2014 I think.) who needed someone to give her a ride to her daughter's house in Farmington. Having just watched Conference, I said I could do so, but first I needed to fill my car up with Gas. I managed to drop her off and get back home safely. It was very windy that day, strong enough to rock the car really. During the Priesthood session Mom and I went to Taco Bell and later I dropped by Baskin Robbins to visit my Cousin Chelsee, and to grab icecream for myself and my parents. :) I ended up running into my Cousin Kjersti as well. :)

Sunday, March 31st 2013

-I forgot to turn off my 5am alarm this morning so I was woken up 3 hours earlier than I wanted to be, but I managed to fall back asleep until 8am when I needed to get up and ready for church before I put my Easter gifts for Kikay out on the Washing machine and left her a chocolate trial to them. :) She in return had hidden 24 Easter eggs full of candy around the living room for me to find. ^^ So much fun. :) I went to my fellow LDSSA council member, Paulina's farewell. (She got back recently.) I took a short nap after getting back before going to my own ward. I got set apart as a ward missionary (I never did figure out what I was supposed to do in that calling, as I was never contacted regarding what to do by the mission leader.) for like a month...as I was moving out in April. We went to the Neffies for Dinner and we watched Rise of the Guardians. ^^ Love that movie. ^^ Plus I was able to work on writing. ^^

Monday, March 31st 2014

-Work was tiring today as I had to do a deeper clean on the cat cages because we were getting a new set of kitties in the same morning before our DM came into the store. Then I had to do Bird Bedding changes more quickly. I got the bedding done itself before the store opened but it took me another 45 minutes to finish up the windows and put everything back. And then at that point I ended up opening the rest of the department, besides the backrooms as Reth worked on other things, not sure what. After that point I brought out some new birds and hamsters. about that Time the DM showed up. I saw him but managed to avoid talking to him instead I stayed out of sight helping customers and doing dishes in the back before going to the back rooms once my coworker Ali got back from lunch so that I could scrub the case that holds all the bird cages until my shift was over. I grabbed groceries before coming home for a shower and a 3 hour nap before I went to FHE where we played a game. Bleh. Name Game. Not much fun.

Tuesday, March 31st 2014

-It was hectic at work today, because my 2nd opener called in sick. At first I thought I would be fine opening by myself, but after a little bit I realized that I couldn't do so because I'd had already pulled all the dishes from all the habitats to be cleaned, plus I had to clean cats, and do bedding changes...so I went back to my manager to say that it would be a good idea to see if anyone else could come in to cover my coworker's shift. As I was off earlier that day, and my next person wouldn't be coming in until after I'd left. I managed to get another coworker in, but until after the store had opened. I had her work on finishing dishes while I frantically tried to get bedding changes done. I managed to do so before I was off, while my coworker was left to finish opening the rest of the department. :S Oh well...it's one of those days where things just don't go well at work in the terms of getting things done. I hung out at home for a bit, before going to Institute class and grabbed Subway on the way home. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment