Sunday, March 15, 2015

Achy Feet

My feet are killing me.
It's totally random.
It seems like since that day at work where I did that 10 hour shift.
My feet have ached ever since.

I can't see why though, can't figure out what has changed. Obviously something has, or else my feet wouldn't hurt at the end of the day.
Is it my shoes? Have a worn them down to being useless with no support?
Is it how long I'm on my feet? Am I moving around more than I have before? It's hard to believe, but it's possible.
Am I randomly holding myself differently than before?
No idea.
Maybe it's the changing of the seasons.
That's always possible.

But in any case.
All I know.
Is it's good to get off of them for a bit. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment