Friday, March 20, 2015

Thrice Stressed

It was a night of stress for me.
One that resulted in the usual thing.
A headache.
>.<
This one, one of the worser sorts.
In that no matter what I tried,
It wouldn't fade.
It just sat there,
Aching.
Aching.
Aching.
Making sure that I didn't sleep well.

And why?
Why did I get a headache?
From stress.
Stress of three different sorts.

The first,
I was setting up my new TV.
Being very paranoid about it.
Worried that I would break it before I even had a chance to use it. :S
Delicate screens...I could drop it, or pull something loose.
Idk.
But I got it to work! Woot! ^^
After some help from my roomies boyfriend, in putting it together.

>.<
And that brings in stress number two.
As my new roomies' boyfriend isn't her boyfriend anymore.
No, he's a fiancĂ©e now.
O.o
My brand new roommate.
Only showed up so she could move out.
AFTER THREE WEEKS!
I hadn't even seen her a handful of times yet!
And she's engaged!
Gah!
Talk about total depression on my part.
(Yay for her, seriously that is exciting.)
As I'd been looking forward to having her as a roommate.
She seemed to be more energetic, and talkative. We could actually hang out and such.
And now.
She's gone.
>.<
I'm left without a third roomie. For now.
Who knows who's going to move in next. If they'll be a ghost.roommate or not.
All a stress, as I don't want to have to deal with yet another ghost roommate.

So I was hit with that bad(good) news.

And lastly.....
The most depressing.

I discovered that my Betta Fish Phantasmic...
Had died. :(
He's been with me nearly two years (which is quite average for a betta fish)
But recently he hasn't been doing too well.
He's gotten thinner.
Had some swim bladder issues (where he's stuck at the top of the tank.)
And basically...has been going down hill for a while.

I did what I could for him.

But in the end....it was his time.
My dancing buddy left.
:(

So in the end...
It wasn't the best night for me.
So much 'excitement' was too much for me.
And so I spent the night with a headache that made moving painful...
One that really, I just had to wait to fade. *sighs*

I need to stress out less often.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment