Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Planned Attack

I'd been planning it for months.
Literally Months.
Since about the time our Christmas Dog Toys came into the store.
And among all those Christmas themed toys.
Were packages of 'snow balls'
Fluffy squeaky balls with faces on them.

And I thought to myself.
It would be great to have a snowball fight with my sister and friends when we had dinner one night.

It would be even greater if I got one of them in on the action so I'd have a partner in crime.
Which I managed to do.

So on Black Friday when the toys I was after went half off,
I scooped up a nice big package of the snowballs.

And that Sunday delivered them to my partner in crime's apartment.
Fully expecting to unleash them that night...

Only to not have the entire group show up.
That had been the idea, to get everyone else to be there so we could attack them all. A shared experience.
So we agreed, to try again next week....


And time passed.
Months passed.
As our Sunday Dinner's at my Partner in Crime's place never had the whole group,
and the Snow Balls weren't at other apartments when the whole group was there.
And it's possible that the matter slipped from our minds entirely a time or two when there was a good opportunity.

But finally.
This recent Sunday.
It happened.

We managed to get everyone to the apartment where the Snowballs hid.

And after dinner, when the table was cleared and the others were all relaxed in the living room.

My partner and I struck.
Yelling like crazy we threw the snowballs at them in an all out attack.
To the bemused confusement of everyone else. lol.
Still, we got into a good snowball fight once they realized what was happening. ^^

Finally!
It only took four months for it to finally happen, but it did! ^^

Yay for sticking to the plan. lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment