Saturday, February 14, 2015

Giving Chocolate.

Sometimes it's fun to come up with sayings.

So there I was, trying to find something to give to my Sister,
Which can be both easy and difficult at the same time.
Because I knew that she wanted a box of chocolates.
As she has a favorite kind that she can only get around Valentine's Day.
And more often than not, no one else gives them to her.

But I also didn't want to be predictable either.

So, as I browsed through the store,
I came across this thing of Glitter.
And I knew that she loved Glitter.

So I figured, why not?

And as I was checking out, this fun little saying popped into my head.

Chocolate may be for the Heart,
but Glitter is for the Soul.

^^;;
It's fun to be creative. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was walking on a path along a park way, heading to a home, and I saw all these different characters out having picnics. They were all from Disney movies, and I got really excited when I saw Roger and Anita along with some Dalmatian puppies having a picnic, and I got really excited to see them. I ran over to talk to them, and as things moved around, the dalmatian puppies became white dogs like Nanna the Dog from Peter Pan, particularly one big clumsy white puppy that struggled to get through the fence, as a young girl, flew around effortlessly, coming back to her father -who looked a lot like Roger. A various scenario of sequences of past and present flowed, showing the girl young, and talking to her father Peter about flying, about secrets, him giving her a beautiful necklace of gold and blue dust that had two chains. There was a key connected to the chain and the necklace could only be taken off by someone not wearing it themselves if they were given the key willingly. As it held the Pixie Dust. But at some point, something happened and the family, the girl, her parents, her younger brother and another sibling were separated. While the girl was raised by a grandmotherly nanny sort of woman to become a proper young lady. Though desperately she wished to be reunited with her parents, her siblings but years passed. It seemed to be that there had been a murder that happened, and one of the parents were blamed...possibly the mother had died...not positive. But the girl, a young woman now, dressed in the dresses of the colonel period, sat outside a window sill, wishing, when she noticed something odd, a pointed steeple that hadn't been there before, it turned out to be the top mast of Hook's Pirate ship, and Captain Hook (looking nothing like the cartoon) and Smeed kidnapped her by hooking her with the anchor, sending her soaring above the city. As Hook was after the necklace that the girl wore...only he couldn't take it off....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment