Sunday, February 1, 2015

No Longer Good

I noticed something interesting about myself.
In relation to food.

Though I suppose how I relate to food in general is interesting, picky eater that I am.

But in any case.
I've come to realize over the past week.

That at some point.
I decided subconsciously
That something isn't edible anymore.

I mean, I could eat it everyday before that point.
But at some point.
I'll just stop eating it.

Most of the time I think it's because I just get too busy with work and sleep and...well more of those two, that I don't have much time to eat, and I don't always want to snack on the same thing.
So it sits there.
Ignored.

Out of necessity at first.
But then...
Because some switch on my brain went off and was like "Uhoh! It's been three days since Sarnic's touched this, The food is now BAD DO NOT EAT!"

Literally.
It's how I feel.
I'll stare at something in the fridge, like some raspberries, or look at something on the counter, like bread....and think that it's no longer edible. Even when it still perfectly is.

*sighs*
lol. On retrospect, I suppose it's a good survival instinct to have.
To know when to no longer partake of certain foods.....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment