Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Finished Chapter

This is rather weird.
I mean, it's been part of my life for like three years now. Maybe a little less?
That I took it upon myself to write emails to my friends who decided to go serve missions.

So basically every Sunday for that time span.

I've been writing emails. Updating my friends on my life, while asking about theirs and giving encouragement and the like.

At one point I think I had like 9 friends/family that I was emailing at once.
:S Talk about a time consuming task. lol.

But as time passed, the number kept getting smaller and smaller.
Until I was down to one.
Just one friend to email.

And that friend...
got home last weekend.
It didn't hit me until today though,
Because I was in Red Rock Country last weekend.
That....I don't have to write anyone anymore.

O.o

No one is there left to write.
One route where I could exclaim my excitement and/or vent my frustrations about life I'm experiencing right now. Is closed.
Not that I don't have other routes to explore, but there is something about writing a friend, one who can give suggestions back that makes the trials and adventures of life easier to bare.
I mean...sometimes it's just fun to tell people about what's going on with you. To make a story more adventurous.
I mean...unless they read my blog, my missionary friends have no idea of the adventures I've been this past week alone. lol.
*sighs* Ah well.

:) It was fun while it lasted. ^^ I really enjoyed the blessings it brought into my life, and the opportunity it gave me to brighten a missionary's day.
One chapter finished....
Wonder how the next one will begin. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment