Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sunscreen Is Evil

Sunscreen is Evil.

Okay....so it's actual very beneficial for you.
Unless.
Unless. You're a necklace.
Then it is very evil.

It's been a while since I've put on sunscreen.
It tells you that a....I never get out into the sun long enough for it to matter.
And be.....it's been a very long time since I've gone hiking in weather hot enough to require sunscreen.

In either case.
Hiking in Arches, with it now warmer....meant I had to put on the stuff.
Bleh. Not my favorite thing, but hey....it protects the skin right?

So there I was, putting on the white stuff.
Moving it on my face and around my neck.

And that's when it happened.
My hand got under my necklace.
Somehow I jerked down too hard...

And snap.

There went my necklace tumbling to my lap.
()_()
Gah!!
No!

This was the necklace that was my graduation gift.
The necklace that I've worn nearly every day since I got it.

And now...after like 3 years.
The chain snapped.
:S
Y_Y

And the little chain link connecting pendant to necklace....
was gone.
The other links too strong and unbroken to piece it back together.
*sniff*
I wouldn't be able to fix my necklace on our trip.
>.<
Due to the Evil Sunscreen.

Not a good start to our trip that ended up being full of adventure.
But...soon soon I will get my necklace fixed.
And then it can once again take its proper place around my neck once more. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment