Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bring Back The Cold!

Ah. Life in the heat.
Its no wonder why I haven't moved down to my favorite Red Rock area yet.
Because if I can't tolerate the heat where I am currently.
There is certainly no way that I can tolerate the heat down there.
Though....maybe being surrounded by the red rocks constantly would make dealing with the hot worth it.
Maybe.

But that's not now.
Now, I've been feeling the full wrath of Summer coming upon us.
Temperatures in the 90s. In the 100s.
Meh, for having a Summer Birthday....I'm not a fan of this heat.

And with work having struggles, with my car having struggles, with my home having struggles....
I was basically reduced to fans, and seeking out public places that do have the AC up and running.

But today.
Finally.
One of those three problems was fixed!
Yay!

After a bit of a struggle to get the AC guys in to actually fix the problem.
Some point during today.
Like promised.
They came in.
They fixed it.
I came home.
And found a cool apartment!
YES!
You do not know how exciting that is! It is so exciting it's literally jump up and down, twirl in circles and scream in excitement exciting.
For the first time in like two maybe three weeks, the apartment had actually dipped below 77 degrees!
And it continued to dip down below.
Until it finally hit our temperature marker.
And Wham.
Shut off.

IT WORKED!
IT WORKS!
YAY!

Finally, I have a sanctuary to call my own again where I can escape the heats rays and enjoy what I can of the cool air.

Now....on to fixing that car..... ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment