Friday, June 26, 2015

There In The Dark

My Daddoo showed me something cool tonight.
Something that harkens back to childhood, to lazy days of summer, were we could just spend all day outside, doing this and that.

I got a moment of that.
As we relaxed outside, Daddoo took me out to the garden, to one of his planter boxes.
And shined a flash light onto the ground there.

What did we see?
Potato Bugs! (aka, Rolly Pollies)

I love Potato Bugs. ^^
They're a bug I've always enjoyed seeing, and playing with. (What kid doesn't.)
And here they were.
Just crawling around all over the place.

It was so cool to see, and definitely a flashback to summer, when we would be lucky to see two or three crawling around during the day time.
:) Definitely cooler.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment