Saturday, June 13, 2015

An Apartment Adventure

So me and my Two High School Friends, are once again on the hunt to see if we can find an apartment we all agree on to live in this Fall.

It's definitely an experience, hunting for places that everyone will like.
Before now I've basically done it on my own. I want to live here because of these reasons.

To have to take in account other people's wants and desires.
Wow.
It can be exhausting.
But we're figuring it out. Getting an idea of likes and dislikes, price ranges and what is and isn't available.

So, in my online searches for apartments.
I stumbled across this place.
Newly built. Really, a lot of the housing is still being built that's how new it is.
And the price range was alright, rent wise. A little higher by a couple hundred dollars than the first agreed upon Max Rent price we wanted to pay.
So really it was basically an automatic 'No.' when it came time to go check out and tour the places in person.

But
I kept coming back to it.
There was just something about this apartment complex that I really really just had to see in person.
If for nothing else, to at least satisfy my curiosity.

And so, I went.
Me with Kikay along for the support/be a second set of questions.
We went and checked out this apartment place that I've been interested in.

Totally a cool place. Lots of cool features like patios and big bedrooms and the ability to have pets....
But the price already was higher than I knew my friends would want to pay. The living room/ dining room area felt rather squished/cramped, and...it was literally surrounded by fields of flowers. (not a bad thing if you love fields of flowers.) But it gave it a very isolated 'far from places' feel.

So...I don't believe we'll end up going with this particular one.
But I am super glad that I was finally able to satisfy my curiosity about the place, and see what it was all about. ^^

Yay for Adventure!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment