Sunday, June 21, 2015

Heat Wave Of Unfortunate Events

So there we were, my sister and I, driving home for Father's Day so we could spend the afternoon celebrating.
And all of a sudden, we both noticed that the AC, which had been blowing nice cold air before....suddenly wasn't.
My AC had disappeared!
All unexpectedly.
In the middle of a HOT day.
Thankfully we were almost to our destination.
But now....my car is without AC
Which is the weirdest thing ever.
Because it showed no indications of going out before that drive. And that drive was hardly an hour long.

Why did it go out? Was there a leak somewhere? How could I have a leak! I got the AC fixed just within the past couple of years or so! >.< Gah!

But it seems like everywhere in my life right now....the Heat is taking over,
and the AC seems powerless to do anything to defeat the heat.

At work, the break room has begun to boil.
My apartment's AC runs all day long and the temperature inside only gets HOTTER.
I don't think the guys who came to fix the AC at my place actually came to the right place today because if they did...it didn't work. >.< It's 80 degrees! EIGHTY and the AC has been going ALL DAY! I finally just turned it off because it obviously wasn't making it cooler at all. >.<
*sighs*

The heat is going to kill me.
I'm best off if its under 75  degrees. And this week of actual heat everywhere is....unfortunate. I need cold. Really I do.

But, back to the car and going home for the day.
We had a wonderful nice and cool Father's Day ^^ Went out to dinner, had presents, and just hung out on the porch, watching the cats play, the beautiful green plants/flowers and people in the area. Twas fun and relaxing. ^^

Hope you all had a Happy Father's Day!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment