Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cheese Cheese and More Cheese!

I'm great at grating cheese it appears.

Why?
I don't know...experience really....I like to have cheese and many things I make.... and the best way to have it is with grated cheese as sliced cheese....is a bit too much.

The other day, I was over at Kikay's place, and she and her roommate decided they wanted to make Cheese Soup.
Which of course means...
Cheese.
Lots and lots of cheese.

To be helpful I volunteered to grate the cheese.
And I'd only been at it a couple of minutes.
When they commented. "Wow, Sarnic, you have a ton of cheese there."
"Yah, if I'd been doing it...I'd have like a third of what you have."
"You must have a lot of experience with that."
"From now on we're having you grate the cheese."

And other comments like that. lol.
Apparently my long term use of grating cheese has left me with the ability to get more of it grated faster than my sister and her roomie.

And in the end, the cheese soup was delicious. ^^
Well worth the sore arm muscles afterwards from grating nearly a whole block of cheese lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment