Friday, June 19, 2015

A Day In Review -June 19th

Thursday, June 19th 2003

-Today the wind knocked a tree down it was kind a scary. Today is the last day of (girls) camp-tomorrow we pack up and go home. Today we went to a day activity, where we did games like an obstacle course and my team won all the games. We also made flower pots and decorated flip flops. The camp also brought a rock wall. I climbed the rock wall 5 times. 3 times I made it to the top. It rained again today. Just to tell you journal, it Rained everyday while we were at camp. I'm going to bed now because I'm very tired. Also...we did testimony meeting, and I did a horrible testimony. (my first I think.)

Friday, June 19th 2009

-I woke up again early to take Meralto to work. The parents had the day off because mother Dearest was going to the cardiologist to see what was up with her heart. Daddoo went along as well. I got back home from dropping Meralto off just fine though I did have to drive over the blood path of a deer. :( The corpse was pulled to the side, but there were the odd body parts still on the road because it had ben ran over a few times. :S poor deer. Y_Y I read "The Princess of Mars" that POPSUB gave me before taking a nap and then continued to spend the day reading. I also ventured outside every now and then to play with Jag the kitty, as well as eat peas. ^^ Nom nom nom. I picked up the bro, and came home to the parents with news. Apparently there is something wrong with a vein in mother dearest's throat, and she had to wear an itchy heart thing. Finished the day off by finishing the book. And also got the news that Kikay's friend's brother has come down with Swine Flu. :S I hope we weren't already exposed to it....but we're taking percautions anyway. I also read a book called Ever as well.

Saturday, June 19th 2010

-I slept in until 10:30 today after getting up at 6 to let the dogs out and to take some advil since I had a slight headache. I relaxed for a while watching TV before going on a drive with Daddoo and Kikay up the road a little ways to watch and take pictures of Fish Spawning. (We were up at Fish Lake on Vacation) We didn't see very many and instead got distracted by a cool pine tree area next to the river. The stream/river thing had flowed down and around a group of a half dozen or so pine tress exposing the roots. It was a cool place, very mystical and we had a great time taking pictures there. Came back and watched more movies while I worked on a story. :)

Sunday, June 19th 2011

- Happy Father's Day! :D Kikay and I actually made it to our ward on time today. Relief Society was good though afterwards Sister Sones asked me how my "wedding" plans were going. I had to say across the room that I broke up with Dan. I don't think anybody heard though since everyone else was talking as well. Soon after she came over to sit next to me for a minute. I was expecting her to be sad and disappointed that we broke it off. (As every time I saw her while I was dating Dan she would ask "where's the ring, when's the temple date, has he proposed yet? -Only dated him like 4 months... *shakes head*) But I got the opposite reaction. She was happy that I'd broken up telling me "congratulations." and that she hadn't thought it would work out and she didn't know I was dating him in the first place, and that I was better off without him. (Then why ask me all those wedding related questions?!?! Ugh. Talk about confusion! If you don't think it will work out, don't be supportive of it in the first place!) And within the hour she'd already found a guy willing to take me out. (She moves fast.) Travis G- from my Anatomy class actually. Sacrament was a little awkward for me since we sat behind Dan a couple rows. It was awkward for me because it was the first social like event since we broke up as I'd been gone the last 3 Sundays. Munch and Mingle was better afterwards, talking with other people. Came home from church and called Daddoo and POPSUB to wish them Happy Father's Day. And hung out til ward Prayer.

Tuesday, June 19th 2012

-I had my mom look over my resume to see if it was working out well. She and her boss said that it looked good. Now I just need to gather up the courage to fill out applications for jobs and turn them into the right people. :S All the stress gave me a slight headache so for fun I tried out a CD Mom and Dad got me. It's basically a yoga cd that talks you through relaxing your muscles to get rid of the headache. I felt better afterwards. So I supposed it worked. :) I didn't do much beyond laundry and a little bit of writing for the rest of today. But it felt nice to relax.

 Wednesday, June 19th 2013

-Work was a bit delayed again. For one, the cats were still there, so it took a bit of time to clean them. Apparently the group coming to pick up the cats called Cinres yesterday to say they couldn't come pick them up on today. I didn't know this today so I called them again to check in. They did come take most of the cats while I was on my lunch break. I was also delayed in bedding changes by trying to find our cleaner. In any case everything got done. Even did a stint on the register as Ali didn't come into work today. Came home and took a nap. Meralto's mission call didn't come today, so I didn't have to drive home. So instead at 8pm I did yoga in the park for an enrichment activity. That was rather enriching. Fun too.  

Thursday, June 19th 2014

-Work went well today. I managed to do both cats and bedding changes in a timely fashion and even scrubbed some tanks. The only major factor that happened was that I cut my thumb with a box cutter while opening boxes. Still hurts! Grabbed Arctic Circle on the way home, took a nap, went over to Stephen's place to watch an episode of arrow but ended up just talking instead.

Friday, June 19th 2015

- I gave my second opener the task of cleaning out the cat cages, while I focused on opening the rest of the department. Once the store was opened, we worked on our fish shipment, while I had a manager take one of our animals to the Vet. Once the fish shipment was put out, I caught my coworker feeding one of the snakes when they weren't supposed to be. We were still in the morning hours. And we've switched to feeding the snakes during the evening hours. The coworker loves to be around the reptiles, and takes every opportunity to do so. But I put my foot down and explained to them that the snakes needed to keep their schedule consistent, that snakes are fed ONLY if you're working a night shift. If you don't have that shift, they can't be fed. For once, something I said seemed to get through to them, sooo we'll see if it actually sticks.... Right after work, I drove up (in the middle of rush hour) to the Gem Fair, by myself (as everyone else was working. and it was the only time I would be able to go up). I was able to browse for a couple of hours and ended up with a bunch of new stones to call my own. ^^ Love getting new soothing stones. I drove home afterwards, and after a couple of hours of resting, I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the apartment for the cleaning check the next day. Got into some angst with a Ghost Roommate, as she hasn't lived in the apartment since the last cleaning check and she felt that she didn't need to clean. And also felt that we should clean since 'we don't take care of the place' >.< Totally offended by that and made it clear that I was. I told her that since she pays to live here she should clean, and that our standards of cleanliness were different from hers. (Clean Freak for sure.) The rest of us roomies are content with how the state of the house is. She came back with an apology, but I don't know if she actually came by to clean. (We still passed the check.)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment