Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dated Out

I've totally been dated out this week.
Not that all those have been Date Dates.
But seriously.
There has been waaaayyyy too much socialness going on in my life.

O.o
Why is it that whenever I end up doing something, that all my events seem to fall on the same week? Who knows. But that's what happened.

Honestly I feel like I have 6 weeks of doing nothing special and then a week of being crazy busy, before I'm back to 6 weeks of doing nothing special.

This week I had a Roommate Date. Where me and my Roommate went out to eat, ventured to the D.I. and Watched a Movie.
I had a Date with the Jewelry Doctor (not literally a date) to get my necklace fixed. Hmmm so I guess an "Appointment with the Doctor" would be better said. ^^ Yay for getting my necklace fixed! Still so excited about that.
I had a Date Date with a Coworker who asked me out.
I had a Friend Date with my two Best Friends from High School to go Apartment Hunting, but it ended with dinner and a trip to the Museum as well.
And finally. I had a Sister Date Where I spent the day with Kikay, watching movies, eating dinner, and catching up.

Basically.....I've been dated out. Socialized out.
Now its time for a Me Date.
For like...6 weeks. To recover from the crazy. ;) lol
Jk. But a few days of not having to leave the house to meet up with people will be nice until a new crazy starts up again. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment