Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Day In Review -July 22nd

Thursday, July 22nd 2004

-For my Dad's birthday we went to Lagoon with the Family. :)

Friday, July 22nd 2005

-I went shopping today. For my Dad's Birthday, I gave him a crystal pyramid.

Sunday, July 22nd 2007

-My dad was gone to a nursing convention.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008

-After going shopping with Kikay looking for birthday presents, Kikay and I both bought a ladybug/scarab bug glass figure. Hers white, mine red to give to Dad for his Birthday. We also helped Mom and Meralto find gifts since they both had to work. Meralto got Daddoo a CD with celtic music on it and Mom gave Dad a glass piece that was two wrings hooked together in the infinity sign. Dad appeared to like them when he finally had a chance to open his presents at 11pm. Why? Because today was my Mom's work party and we went to Boondocks after picking Daddoo up from work about 5:30 pm. At Boondicjs we had dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers, then went miniature golfing. Daddoo scored a hole-in-one twice. Then we raced in the race cars they had there, though the gas fumes made me feel nauseous. I hate the smell of gas. We would have climbed the Delicate Arch rockwall they had down there, but for some reason it was closed, with all the rock climbing stuff taken down. Y_Y (they ended up permanently closing it. >.< ) I was looking forward to rock climbing >.< Its my favorite thing. So instead the family played in the arcade winning tickets that we later exchanged for stuff. I exchanged my 154 tickets for a mini births tone teddy bear, a star bouncy ball, two fuzzy pointy soft rings, another ring that says Boo on it...it reminded me of my friend Jess.
That's how she usually greets me on Instant Messenger. And some more sparkly rings. By the time we got done playing the free video games -Mom even joined in and raced Kim and me in a car game race! It was 10:30pm. And time to go home. Its raining right now. I love the smell of rain. :)

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009

-Daddoo started out his birthday by going to work. I had woken up early -before my alarm- with a headache again. Bad enough that I didn't dare take advil because my stomach wasn't feeling settled. I managed to drive Meralto and his friend Britt to work without mishap even though I felt like barfing. Got home alright as well, and managed to get some food down and an advil before crashing on my parents bed til a little after noon. Woke up and had ramen noodle soup. Kikay went shopping for Dad's birthday and got home just before 5. Grandma Dirchi stopped by to give Mother Dearest and Daddo their birthday presents. Homemade Strawberry Jam. Then after she left we kids gave dad too cacti, 1 hibiscous plant and a chocolate cake. Meralto was feeling exhausted so he stayed home while the rest of us went to dinner at Paces. Kikay went to Mutual when we got back and I went outside to play with the kittens. Dove actually led the three of them to me and I petted and played with them. I stayed outside til all the kittens had fallen asleep then got back inside just in time to go on a walk with Kikay and the dogs. I remembered I needed to fill the car up with gas so at 10pm, I went to Smiths and grabbed some tea for dad.

Thursday, July 22nd 2010

-Today wasn't a good morning. I was awakened at 7am today by my phone ringing. Why? Dirk called because he was getting a ride from my brother and needed his number. Half an hour later I was reawakened by Daddo playing Celtic Music at full volume. why at 7:30AM!?! Gah! I waited 5 songs for him to turn down the volume before I went in and wished him Happy Birthday as I turned down the volume myself. Not enough for me to go back to sleep unfortunately. SO instead I messed around on facebook and stuff until about 11. Then Kikay and I went to K-mart to buy Kikay and I bins for her 'clean the storage room' attempt. Saw Sophie Moretensen there. After Mother Dearest got off work, we went to Dinner at El Matador for Dad's Birthday. Spent a lot of the day at Grandma's afterwards we  went to Office Depot so Dad could pick out a camera, but it wasn't in stock. Then we came home. We gave our presents to Dad and soon after the parents drove to a different store to get a camera.

Friday, July 22nd 2011

-Daddoo celebrate his birthday by teaching a class, then he and mom went to El Matador before going to the Pioneer Day Parade that our hometown throws the day before the holiday. I spent the day at home, ended up with yet another headache. >.< Kikay's friend Colby came over after she got home from work and just kinda hung out while they worked on a project.

Sunday, July 22nd 2012

-I was a bit restless sleeping as Pepper was restless and early this morning I heard a cat meowing from Riva's Garage. I hope it got out alright as I couldn't figure out how to get the garage door open when I was still sleepy. I woke up again a little before 11 and Kikay and I made chocolate chip cookies for Meralto's Eagle Court of Honor. Kikay and I went to Shane's single ward and we sat by Mandie. We came home and relaxed as Dad stressed about the Court of Honor. We arrived nearly an hour early to find guys in the room we were going to use and they weren't going to move. They were going to have a 45 minute meeting just the 3 of them basically in the biggest room in the ward. >.< I don't really get that logic. We ended up in the Primary Room (second biggest) and with the help of early arrivals we had everything ready by 7. The Eagle Ceremony went well, and it was short and sweet. I also got to talk to a lot of people which was fun. Talked with Shane and he said that he was going to come to the Fencing Party I'm going to have on Thursday. Came home and packed up and Kikay and I drove back to College Storm in our ACless car.

Monday, July 22nd 2013

-I woke up at 530 am this morning to let Pepper outside. I checked in on Daddo as he said he wanted to get up at that time, then I went back to bed til 10am. Got out later in the day and grabbed gas and a banana nut cake for Dad. Hung out until he got home from work and we went to Paces for Dinner. We had cake and icecream before Kikay and I headed home in separate cars (as we came up at different times.) She left like 5 minutes before me, and it took most of the trip home to catch up and pass her. lol I was worried I wouldn't be able to. :)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014

-I called Daddoo this evening after work to talk to him and wish him a happy birthday. I still need to figure what to get him and Mother Dearest for their Birthdays.
In any case, I had work 9am. I ended up waking up about an hour before my alarm went off, from a dream of a bear attacking me. Not a fun way to wake up for sure. I came into work to about the situation that I had expected to come into. My Special Coworker was still working on the bedding changes, and the rest of the department was unopened. *sighs* So I opened the rest of the department and discovered that the locklines for the Large Feeder Goldfish tanks had plugged up....killing 2/3rds of the fish. >.< Really it was hard to see the living fish for all the dead. In any case my coworker did the bedding changes a little quicker today...maybe...he told me he was late again, not coming in until 7am (an hour late.) But since he was in nearly the same spot as if he'd come in at 6 (like last week.)  so it meant he'd worked a bit faster. Still he didn't get done with the bedding changes until noon when he got done with his shift. >.< Not good. The manager pulled him aside to tell him that he needs to move faster because we can't afford for him to spend 5-6 hours on a bedding change. (they shouldn't take longer than 3 at most.) Especially considering that our other coworker Kaylee managed to do bedding changes yesterday in a normal time frame. (She's a newer hire compared to the other coworker.) My poor manager was having a difficult day. He actually had to 'take a break' which managers usually don't do. I ended up staying half an hour later because Adam came into work late and needing to take an E-learning. After that I went to Best Buy to see if they could fix my connection problems and after an hour of head scratching the guy realized that I needed to update the driver sand walla! It worked! I went to institute afterwards and synced my new Ipod came home and made Mack and Cheese before calling Dad.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015

-I had work at 6:30 am this morning. I started off my shift by counting Dead Crickets. My Head Manager actually wanted all the dead ones counted one by one so that we could get an accurate count of how many crickets actually died in our shipment. I guesstimated that we had lost 450 crickets. Upon counting them there was 453. Ha! I'm amazing. My guesstimation is pretty accurate. :D Once that was done, I went into doing the bedding changes, while my coworker opened the rest of the department. I then went into doing the count of our animals to make sure we had the animals on hand that our inventory said we had. Finishing that I took a lunch break before finishing with opening tasks. I even had some time to restock our frozen food freezer so that the frozen fish food was reorganized and visible. I had to stay half an hour later -volunteered to stay actually - as there was half an hour between me getting off work and my next person coming. Once I was off work I came home and took a 3 hour nap and woke up with a headache because of that. *sighs* I hung out until my Institute Class where I actually talked to a guy there. Without the conversation feeling forced. O.o So weird. Usually its harder to talk to guys as they don't show interest, but this guy, the conversation flowed really easily. *sighs* Though I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend as there was a girl next to him across the isle that he kept turning to. She could be some other thing like a friend or a sister....but we'll see if he's here next week.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment