Wednesday, July 15, 2015

'Mini' Shakes

We were coming home from FHE.
Which in of itself is strange.
Actually its the first ward FHE I feel like I've been to since I've moved into the ward.
My roommate, her boyfriend, and I had decided to go because free food! But also because it was a BBQ that was held in a backyard....that had a trampoline!
And now...we were coming home,
But not straight home.
We'd decided that we really wanted ice cream.
Only...
Where to go?
We tossed around the names of a few ice cream places.
When.
I spotted the Iceberg food place.
And asked them if they had been in there before.
Which they hadn't.

So, we decided to go there.
To my delight.
*grins*
Because Iceberg is amazing in giving you way much more for your buck.
Their shakes.
Amazing.
and Huge.

They didn't know that.
Which made this all the more fun. lol

I went first ordering a "Mini"
They followed suit, ordering their own "Mini" shakes.

What came out for us to eat.
Was by no means mini. XD lol

The shakes of Iceberg are Gigantic.
Their mini is often a 'regular' or a 'large' in other ice cream places.
Plus they add in like three inches of shake above the rim.

Needless to say, it was Huge!
Lol their faces were priceless at seeing it. lol.

Definitely worth it stopping by there to eat ice cream there. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment