Friday, July 3, 2015

Lights in the Sky

Ah.
Its my favorite tradition.
Where we gather as a family.
And go up to see the fireworks at the Golf Course.

I've said it time and time again,
But these fireworks are amazing!
Explosions.
Lights.
Wonder.
Joy.
All around awesomeness.

This year was no exception. ^^

Like every year.
A few of us go up to the golf course earlier in the day.
To pick seats.
To find parking spots.
To save room for others to join us.

While the rest of the group -in this case, me and my siblings-
Rounded each other up, once we were done with work,
Grabbed KFC

And went up, to enjoy a few hours in the sun.
Waiting for the blistering heat to disappear with the light,
Waiting for it to get dark enough for the fireworks to appear.

And oh appear they did. ^^

Such glorious lights.
It's amazing, the show is never the same.
There are always new types of fireworks included.
Keeping the show exciting and interesting.
full of wonder.
For what will appear in the sky next?

Yes.
Definitely my favorite season. ^^ I'm going to enjoy this. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment