Sunday, July 26, 2015

Conversationalist

Its been a while since I've had the apartment to myself.
With my new set of roommates, there's usually someone home at any point during the day.

Crazy what a couple months of consistency can do.
To make you miss having roommates around.
After spending like 8 months with absentee roommates who are never home.
I've really loved having roommates that will actually talk to me and hang out.

Yet.
Today, I had the apartment entirely to myself.
So.
Weird.
I had a roommate gone for the weekend, and another gone on vacation.
Leaving just me.
And the cat.

Obviously I wasn't used to this. lol
Because I found myself talking to the kitty.
Just to hear the sound of voices.
lol
And she would actually respond back. Meowing at me, conversing.

It was actually pretty entertaining.
Which is probably why I continued to talk to her throughout the day.
Because it entertained me. :)

Some things are just amusing enough to continue. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment