Saturday, July 11, 2015

Glorious Food

Food.
You don't know how glorious it is.
To go shopping for food.

Especially after you haven't been shopping in a few weeks.
And you're scrapping by.
Trying to think of something to eat.
That will actually taste good at home.

Oh the gloriousness of going food shopping.
To be able to buy all your snack foods.
All your munchies.
all those possible meals you want to make.

It can get a bit heady at times.
Especially when you go for a long time without shopping.
Because then Everything looks great.
And you want to eat it all.

So it comes as no surprise that I ended up spending quite a bit this go around.
Because I was down to basically nothing.
I had to replenish my stock of usuals.
As well as replenish my stock of emergency usuals.

So while my bank account is once again lower...
I now have food to eat! :D
Yay! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment