Friday, July 24, 2015

New Time

Ah.
It's that time of year again.

When I break my watch.
It happens two or three times in a year it feels like.

It happened again yesterday.
I broke my watch.
At work.

The most annoying place to break a watch really.
Because then I'm left adrift.
Not knowing what time it is. Not being able to check whenever I wanted.
So annoying.

I'd taken off my watch,
so I could scrub fish tanks without it getting wet and ruined.
But, when I went to pull my watch out of my pockets....
Not all of it came out.

The leather strap had broken.
Well I suppose the binding had broken.
Right where the watch face meets the leather.

>.< Not really a fixable spot. >.< Boo.


Which means.
Time for a new watch.

I know.
My problem would be solve, the watch less likely to break if I wore metal watches.
But...with such tiny wrists such as I have...
Its easier to go for leather where I can easily adjust the straps and not worry about being pinched.

Leather works much easier for me.
Even if its not as durable.

So I went and got another watch.

This one...
Is different than my others.
Usually I go for brown or black bands.
Things that are darker.

But for some reason, when I looked at the selection offered to me.
I was drawn to a tan/skin type colored band.
Not only that.
But the watch face was much bigger than I usually get.
Usually the face is small tiny, oval.

This one big and round.
Nice clear numbers.

So big.

Totally different from what I usually get.
Which is weird why I went away from the usual.

But I bought it.

And I can't stop looking at it.
The color.
The big round face.
The shiny newness of it.

Wow.
Just wow.

I love it. ^^
Yay! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment