Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Simple Joy

Its the simple things that can often bring the brightest moments of joy.

So, at work, we're finally getting in a new Dog Food Brand that people have been asking us about for a while now. Natural Balance.
We haven't carried it in the store before, and its the number one brand of food that is requested that we don't carry. But now we do!

And in honor of this new food.
We're doing a month long event of celebration.
Where...
We get to wear Natural Balance T-shirts for the weekends for the next month or so.
Woot!
It's always fun to be able to wear something different besides the usual work uniform.
^^
So weird that we can only do it for a handful of weekends though.
Really I feel like we should have casual Fridays where we can wear any of those promotional T-Shirts whenever we feel like it.

But that's not all we got.
This is what randomly made me really happy.

We also got a drawstring backpack too!
Just those simple backpacks, rather think, that well...have drawstrings...its not easy to explain. But a simple backpack.
And I was just...happy.
Because I've been looking for a new bag to carry stuff around in, like when I go home for the weekend.
And this.
This was perfect!
:D
And I hadn't even realized I wanted it this badly until I got it!
^^
Yay for the small things that bring joy to the day! ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment