Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Traveling for Clothes

Laundry....
I really want to move back into a place that has the Washer and Drier in the apartment.
Because having to go anywhere to do laundry...
Is tedious and frustrating, and I really just want ease and close access.

At it seems like Laundry takes forever.
And ever.
And ever.
Especially when you're tired.

I wasn't able to get to do my laundry and nearly 9pm last night....
Due to work, and friends, and apartment hunting...yah...
It was late.
I just wanted it to be done in half an hour so I could go home and sleep.
But no...
It didn't work like that.
Laundry is a long process.
Especially if you wait til you have basically nothing to wear to do it lol.

Thankfully, it got done.
Even if I rushed it a bit on the drying.
Didn't take the time to fold my laundry.

I just needed to get back home.
And get to bed.
As work was to be had in the morning and I needed to get some sleep.

Yah...
Its nice when I'll be able to have a Washer and Dryer in my apartment again...Very nice.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment