Saturday, July 25, 2015

Something New

There are those days....
When I just can't sit down and focus.
Or I want to go out and do stuff....but then don't want to go out and do stuff.
I want to gain knowledge.
To surf the internet like crazy.
But after a while, there are only so many 'new things' you can find.

So then, I began looking into other sources.
Because today, I was in one of those phases.

Where I had the energy...kinda...but no motivation.
I just wanted to learn.

Scroll through the internet.
And my usual sites weren't updating fast enough for my liking.

So I finally broke down.
And decided to try something new.
To distract me.
From waiting forever and a half and an eternity for a friend to get online so we can chat.
So. Frustrated. About. That.

So to pass the time.
I decided...

To join Tumblr.

Its a site I've been on the fringes for a while now.
Following blogs via BlogSpot.

But not actually able to access the full site in a meaningful way.

Until now.

I got one.
A tumblr.
Who knows how well its going to last or how often I'm going to use it.
But right now its satisfying my needs for 'new'

And that's what matters right?? :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment