Friday, July 17, 2015

Another Food Creation

My Culinary Genius struck again the other day.

Where I'm just sitting there,
Thinking of what to make.
And then I wonder...
If I put all these things together....they should taste good right?
So far. Been pretty successful in my creative imaginings. :)

This time around....
I created:
Hotdog Salad.

What is it? Well...kinda like Taco Salad, but with hotdogs. :)

So what did I do?

I took hotdogs. (not a whole pack as it was just me eating it but like three hotdogs.)
And cut them up into bite sized pieces.
Stuck them in a frying pan and cooked them.
Then, added some pepper-jack cheese to the pan, melting it.
-You have to stir really quickly otherwise the cheese burns. :S

While the hotdogs were frying.
I took some cherry tomatoes and diced them up, also into bite sized pieces in a cereal bowl.
Once the hotdogs with melted cheese were done,
I poured the hot dogs into the bowl of tomatoes and stirred it in.
Then added in some shredded lettuce.

And walla!
Hot Dog Salad!

It was delicious. ^^

Spicy with the cheese, flavorful with the tomatoes.
Yummy yummy! ^^
Definitely something I'll have again.
I don't even know if I need to add anything else to it.
It was great! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment