Sunday, July 5, 2015

Birthday with a Bang

What better way to start off the first few minutes of your birthday, than to set off fireworks that could possibly get the neighbors calling the cops on us?
Seriously...who in their crazy minds would want to set off fireworks after midnight?
Us. Crazy college aged kids. That's who. lol.

Why in the world would we set off fireworks that late? When many people are trying to sleep?
Well...when you work an evening shift, and the place closes at 11, then it takes an hour to close down the store and make sure everything is ready for when people come in for the beginning shift.

So if you want to set off fireworks....that's why it happens after midnight.
Which is fine by me. ^^ I love fireworks for my Birthday! :D

And boy, were they fireworks.
ah, I love that we're now able to shoot off the ariel fireworks. Which means. BANG POP SPARKLE COLOR!

^^ Definitely the best way to start off this year. ^^

Of course, fireworks, aren't always without their mishaps.

Luckily it was a minor one.
Where we had these "Snaps" Like 'Pops" but more...adult size, which meant louder noise when they're thrown to the ground to explode.

I can see why they've almost been out lawed multiple times. lol.

Because one of them I threw, ricocheted back and hit me in the arm.
Ow. That thing can pack a wallop.
It left a nice red mark on my arm, but its tiny.

Maybe another reason to not do fireworks after midnight. lol.

Ah well. ^^
The sparkles and lights were worth it. :D

Yay! ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment