Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Day in Review -September 15th

Wednesday, September 15th 2004

-I've been caught up in shed work. Also in English class I'm writing a story about an orphan that doesn't know anything about himself and in the story he's gong to find out something cool though I don't know what it is yet.

Friday, September 15th 2006

-I went to a football game with my friends in the rain. We lost. :( But it was fun hanging with my friends.

Monday, September 15th 2008

-Typical Monday. I had Health, Sculpture -started making plaster molds got out an hour early. history of Geography -talked to the guy I like, and that the teacher didn't know about the Alexanderite stone. During my lunch break I went and got a bus pass. ASL watched a movie and I started to fade energy wise from being tired and having a headache. In heredity I spoke with another guy and tried to pay attention in class. Got home and took a 2 hour nap and woke with a tear inducing headache. Ended up making friends with the toilet. :( But now I'm feeling better. Good thing I only have 2 classes together, so I an rest.

Tuesday, September 15th 2009

-Today was a pretty good day. Slept through the night and woke up feeling awake. Walked to school and had my institute classes. Witnessed boys being dumb crossing the intersection while the light was GREEN. and there were cars coming! They got stuck in front of the turn lane. Luckily nobody got hurt. After my institute classes I came home to find that the power had been out....Took a nap and wen tot a tri stake thing to get food with Kristin.

Wednesday, September 15th 2010

- After tidying up the apartment today, we passed our Recheck! Yay! Culture class was meh. Bom was good we covered the tree of life story. Talked with Esteban on the way to an Interpreting class. Afterwards I read for a bit. Another interpreting class we actually practiced interpreting. That was thrilling. Had to meet with the bishop after class, where I was kept waiting for almost an hour. That could have been used doing something more useful...like homework. oh well. Talked with another guy while Kikay and I waited for the bishop. Got a new calling to be the "Web Master" of the ward website. I didn't know we had one...but we'll see how that goes. Mostly I think I was called because I think the Bishop thought I was dependable.

Thursday, September 15th 2011

-I think Kikay and I caught Kah's cold. mostly due to stress and all that jazz. Right now I have a sore throat and a stuffy/runny nose though my symptoms didn't show up until like 6 pm. Went to school and did school things. had BOM where we talked about Coriantomur, ASL Lit our minds were numbed with more sign stories. Dashed to Institute to get taco salads for lunch before going to Philosophy to hear Demett's view on his issue...blah blah. Talked to Marilyn today...she's not sure I'll be able to get to the school for my field experience. :S I hope she calls me back.  (for an education class I had to go observe/help at a school.) Talked with my Internship Mentor for a bit and went to Education class to get into groups to "discuss" stuff. Walked up to the CS for criminal justice (ugh such a long walk from one side of the school to the other.) We played jeopardy there. I volunteered to be score keeper. Came home and worked on my secret project. (Making comics of my friend's favorite super heroes.)

Saturday, September 15th 2012

-I went fencing today. Only one other person showed up for the club day. :( I wonder if I can help to get more people to come if I post on facebook next time the club meets. In any case it was fun to fence sabre today. :) Tiff (roommate) dropped by to give us donuts which was super sweet of her. ^^ I really don't get why everyone is so obsessed with KrispiKreme around here...having too much sweetness tends to put me off more sweets, but the roomies lap it up. O.o After a shower and a couple episodes of Case Closed, Kikay dropped me off at work. I was cashiering again. Though I got to stock shelves of soda as well which was different. I do need to work on multi tasking though and not get super focused on just one task. As I was supposed to watch the register and stock the sodas when there weren't customers there. I didn't know that soda's expired. O.o apparently they do... Cashiering wasn't bad today though I think I'll take my 15 minute break the next time I have a longer shift towards the end of my shift, as Toc made me take it at like 5pm when I got there at 3 and didn't get off til 8. My legs were totally killing me that last hour and a half from all the standing. So I think I'll go for like 2ish hours before my shift ends or something. Came home and relaxed watching more case closed episodes and a ghost adventures episode as well. I'm almost out of the English Case Closed episodes :S Then I'll have to switch to Japanese, which is sad as I like the voice actors for the English versions. 

Sunday, September 15th 2013

-I slept in til 11:30 today.  I had woken up earlier but I was tired enough that I rolled over and went back to sleep. I went to church and came home and wrote my missionary letters, went to dinner at Kikay's and played Settler's of Cataan and Betrayal; House on the Hill. Came home to watch the Miss America Pageant before heading to bed for a 3am wake up call.

Monday, September 15th 2014

-I slept in today, perhaps a bit too long as I felt tired for most of the day. I did a quick venture to the D.I to grab a cable for the T.V....it didn't work to bring in the local channels. :( Work this afternoon was nice and slow. I was able to resticker all the fish tags to make sure the prices were right and hopefully to make it easier for my special coworker to read so he doesn't keep breaking the tag holders trying to get the tags out of their place. The rest of work was slow so I did this and that until close where I then met up with my friends at Barnes and Noble to do some book shopping for FHE. Came home and relaxed reading a new book; the Badger Knight.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015

-It was another early morning wake up call for work. I came in at 7 and started work on the bedding changes of the day as my second opener wasn't scheduled til 8. I had her do the cat cleaning and open the floor while I finished bedding changes and worked on counting our shipment of crickets that came in to make sure that we got the number the company said they sent us. It was a nice slow day without a lot of customers. (There was like an hour rush...but over all it was dead.) So I was able to get a lot of tasks done without feeling rushed about it. :) yay! It also rained today! ^^ Love the rain, but again managed to get off work while it was lightly raining when it had been a down pour only 10 minutes earlier. lol. I came home and took a nap while the roomies were watching Doctor Who on the TV. When I woke up they'd left for class, so I hung out watching other shows, and ventured to the mailbox to get my Amell/Stardust shirt! Yes! But when the roomies got home the internet had gone out, so we spent a couple of hours working on the 1,000 piece puzzle I'd bought for when such an occasion arose. ^^ We got a lot of progress done! Yay!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment