Friday, September 18, 2015

A Likeable Sequel

It's not often when one can say they like the sequel movie better than the original movie.
But I think I've found one.

Where I like the sequel a lot more than the original one.

Which movie was this?

Teen Beach 2.

What's the premise?
Well to premise it you need to know that the original movie involved two people from the 'real world' being sucked into the world of a movie and trying to find their way back home.

The second movie is a similar premise. But opposite. The movie characters end up finding their way into the real world....and the real world people are trying to get them back into the movie before it ceases to exist.

It's a cool premise.
But that's not why I liked the sequel.
No...
It was just a happy movie.

Seriously. The whole movie seems to exude joy to me.
I smiled nearly the whole time (except the sad parts...because they were sad parts.)

But it was just...fun. I liked it.
I was able to relax.
Watch.
Enjoy.

Plus I loved the music in this movie a lot more. The songs were more...singable I suppose.
lol
I mean...I've had different songs from the movie stuck in my head for the past week.

That has to mean something. ^^

That I like it! A lot! (and if you haven't seen the original, you should watch that first or else you won't get the inside jokes of the second movie. :) )

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment