Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Parking Lot Experience

There's always a first time for everything.
Today I experienced one of those firsts.

As I chose to head down to the College today,
To hang out, to write, to see if there were any people around that I knew.

But first, it was a matter of finding parking.

I'd known that there were a lot of students at the school. Had heard crazy stories about the parking.
But today I experienced it first hand.
I have a parking pass to the Institute parking lot.
Or lots. As there is one close lot and then a second further lot that is commonly referred to as "outer darkness."
In any case. I drove down to the school that morning, not expecting to find any spots in the close parking lot as that usually stays full from 8-12pm unless you time it just right. And I hadn't timed it right at all.
So after a quick glance about to see if I actually had timed it right...I headed to the second lot.
Expecting it to be full...
But still expecting there to be spots left.

There weren't. ()_()
For the first time, I saw the outer darkness parking lot completely full. O.o Say what?
Wow.
Just wow.
Definitely we have a ton of Institute students around this time around.

Thankfully about that point when I was realizing that I wouldn't find a spot.
I received a text from my roomie, asking if I wanted to go grab donuts with her.
So I gladly went and did that.

and returned later in the day to the school to hang out and relax. Luckily coming at just the right moment to get a spot in the close parking lot. ^^ Yay! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment