Friday, September 4, 2015

Music Overload

Concerts aren't usually my thing.
They're full of people.
And very noisy.

Me. I like less people.
And even less noise.

So big loud concerts....
I tend to avoid them.
I mean if school dances are too loud for my liking.
An arena full of screaming people in the multiples of thousands?
Yah.....unlikely.

But.
My friend's mother...
Won two tickets to a concert.
A Taylor Swift Concert to be exact.

And she asked my friend if she wanted to go, and if she wanted to invite any of her friends to join her.
So my friend turned to me and our other friend.
And asked.
If we wanted to go see Taylor Swift.
The other friend said no.
But I said sure.

So.
We went.

()_()
Wow.
Wow.
The noise.
Wow.

My friend and I arrived right on time.....which turned out to be an hour early for when Taylor Swift Actually started performing.
We had a half hour of preshow.
Then like a half hour of set up...
Before the show show.

It was noisy.
Like a dance.
Nothing to major.
And then Taylor Swift entered the stage.

And the screams of those girls. O.o
I swear they reached a pitch that only dogs could hear.
Because it was that loud, that high pitched.
Seriously I felt the swell of noise, heard it well, and then it seemed to get less noisy though I could tell it was more noisy. Hence why I think that they got into higher pitches the human ears can't comprehend.

Wow.
15,000 people.
Mostly girls.
Screaming at the top of their lungs?
Yah.
LOUD.

But oh.
Was the concert awesome!!

There were wristbands provided to everyone who came. That appeared to do nothing before the concert started, but then  during the concert, would light up in different colors to match the music that Taylor was singing. It was awesome!

Though....kinda pointless...if they only worked during the concert....what was the point of keeping them afterwards?

Well.
After the concert finished.
Some signal must have been sent,
releasing the light bracelets from their music servitude.
So that whenever you shake the bracelet or hit it.
IT LIGHTS UP!!
AH!
SO VERY COOL!! ^^
I love it. :D

Hehe.
It was a ton of fun going out to the concert. Taylor was having fun, everyone was having fun, I'm sure tons of people were crying at seeing her from happiness that she came.
It was great. ^^

Probably will take me a couple of days to recover from the noise overload.
But oh.
It was so worth going to see her show. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment