Sunday, September 6, 2015

Still Here and Loving It!

Today is a momentous occasion.
It's my anniversary!

Yah, before you get too excited about like a relationship anniversary.
It's my Work Anniversary!

Today three years ago, I was hired at Starsmet!

It's hard to imagine that back then, I would still be there now.

And right now I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

I had originally planned to only stay at Starsmet for like 6 months at the most.

But as I got comfortable with the job.
Relaxed that I would be able to talk to customers, be able to help them out.

I found out I really loved the job.
Moreso than I had expected,
And my plans for the future.
Began to alter.

I mean, I was really liking this job.
Why would I go after a career....that brought me anxiety...
When this job here, could sustain my monetary needs and be fun!
I mean sure...it brought some anxiety, still does on occasion.

But I really love it there!

I'd have to, to have stayed for 3 years. ^^

Ah.
The animals.
The different people.
The ability to help others find their pets, or figure out problems....

It's great. ^^

I can't wait to continue another year there!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment