Saturday, September 5, 2015

Road Trip

So...you know those posts, where you want to post something,
but you're not sure that its wise to post it...
But then you're like....why not! Let's see what happens!

Yah...
Been trying to do that the past couple of days. (Hence why this post has been delayed.)
But, someone is looking out for me apparently.
Because everytime I reach the point of being able to post the post.

The internet goes out.
>.<
It's happened thrice in a row!
Once is just a sad thing, twice....they're onto something.
Three....yah. It's a sign.
DO NOT POST THIS!!

So I guess, that particular blog post....will remain hidden in the pages of my journal instead.
Ah well.
:)

In any case.

I went on a roadtrip the other day.
Just a brief journey too and from Hometown.
Why?
Because my Roomie Zizz needed to pick up something for her Nanna in that direction, and asked if I would come along.
Since it happened to be my day off.
I thought.
Why not!

And so I joined her on an adventure!
Once we'd grabbed the stuff for her Nanna, we headed over to our favorite place of Wendy's to have lunch before we planned to head back down to CollegeTown.

One thing that we forgot though...
Was that it was lunch time.
So rush hour really for the food places.
Another thing that we forgot.
Was that the high schools were still in session since it was a weekday.
And so there were a bunch of high school students there grabbing food for their lunch break.

It was rather funny actually.
Because the building was full of either Grandpa aged people, or high school students.

So it came as no surprise when one of the grey haired gentleman, began a conversation,
Asking Zizz about High School.

Heh...
Well um....we assume it's fine, but we're actually graduated....from college....

It's not really surprising that they assumed we were in highschool, knowing that all the highschool students were there.
And both Zizz  and I can pass as high school aged thanks to our younger looking faces.

Still, it's been a little while since I've had that question asked to me though.
Since Collegetown is full of college students...most people assume I'm in my first year there, instead of still in High School.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment