Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Five Years Later

September has often been a month of beginnings for me.
Beginning of projects.
Beginning of school.
Beginning of goals.
Beginning of blogs....

Like this blog. ^^
Five years ago today, I started blogging for the first time!
Who would have thought that five years later I would still be doing it? ^^
I'd hoped I would be,
And its great to see that I still am.
As really this place is an excellent area to just write.
Write down thoughts, feelings, expressions, happenings.

It's amazing, and so freeing to be able to have a space to put words to the page.

Its even more amazing to know that I have amazing readers who come visit my blog!
^^
....I know that every year I say that I'm going to keep track of the countries that visited me, and give a shout out to you all.
>.< Unfortunately a computer hard drive crash last month made this impossible.
So again, new goal! To keep track of every country that visits me! Honestly I do recognize that you do see me, and I love seeing all the different areas of the world that come check out my musings. ^^
You're all wonderful!

:D
Now.
For my favorite part.
The scope.
How has my blogged changed in the last year? :)

First off;
The countries that have viewed me!
Y_Y Again, sorry I don't have all your country's names, one of these years I'll actually manage to write down every single country. :D

United States -20,410 pageviews
Russia - 7,261 pageviews
Germany - 1,181 pageviews
Ukraine - 550 pageviews
France - 430 pageviews
India - 401 pageviews
Latvia - 379 pageviews
United Kingdom - 376 pageviews
Poland -279 pageviews
Malaysia -276 pageviews

Woot!!
As well as the ratings with other things.

Pageviews by Browsers:

Firefox -34%
Internet Explorer -29% (huh...wonder if this will be replaced by Edge...)
Safari -14%
Chrome - 14%
Opera - 6%
Mobile Safari -< 1%
BingPreview -< 1%
chromeframe -< 1%
OS;FBSV -< 1%
Maxthon -< 1%

Pageviews by Operating Systems

Windows -74%
Macintosh -8%
Linux -6%
iPad -4%
iPod -4%
iPhone -< 1%
Android -< 1%
Other Unix -< 1%
Windows NT 6.1 -< 1%
compatible -< 1%

Most Popular Posts

April 26, 2011 -The Last Yellow Rose -1252 views
November 2, 2011 -Broken Teeth -673 views
March 15, 2014 -Game Night -473 views
April 2, 2011 -181st Saturday Conference Highlights -171 views
November 30, 2012 -When Risks Pay Off -81 views
April 12, 2015 -My Talk -57 views
March 5, 2011 -Thought o'da Day -48 views
September 11, 2012 -Oh Cleaning Checks, How Much I Don't Miss You -48 views
March 11, 2011 -:( :( -38 views
August 17, 2014 -To Talk On Sunday -37 views

And finally,
The total number of posts that I've written is 1787!!
Wow.

Lol to those of you who have read every single post, congratulations!! :D That's an amazing feat. ^^

Thanks again for all the support, and I hope that this year my blog continues to be a source of enjoyment for you!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment