Sunday, September 13, 2015

Puzzled

I'd been thinking about doing this for a while.
Like a year or so in fact.
Because I was searching for ways for me and the roommates to have a bonding thing.

And I thought, why not just buy a cool puzzle and spread it out on the table and whoever wants to work on it can work on it.
And maybe, if I can get it to work right, we'd paste it onto a poster board and hang it up or something.

I never got around to it. Mostly because I didn't find a picture I wanted to do a puzzle with and I didn't think the last set of roommates would let it lay out on the table for a week or a month, however long it takes to finish the puzzle.

Well, this week, I got a puzzle.
There was a picture that caught my eye and I thought, why not?
So I bought the puzzle.
Laid it out on the table.
And hid the picture so the roomies wouldn't know what picture they were putting together. ^^
I thought it would be fun.

Of course things usually don't happen how you picture them.
I'd been hoping that the roomies would come right over to the puzzle and start helping me when I started putting it together.

*sighs*
Yah.
So far I've been the only one to work on it.
^^ Which is a lot of fun.
It's been a long time since I've actually put a physical puzzle together. (I've done online ones every now and then.)
So it's been fun to try and get it all together.
And when its a 1,000 piece puzzle...yah its going to take a while.
I've nearly got all the edge pieces found and pieced together.
Been working on bits and pieces.

Its fun. ^^ I just hope the other roomies join in.
It can be rather relaxing.

Here's to puzzle making!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment